Friday, December 2, 2011

Ms Fanasiya's reflection of the day - Autumn sunshine

Yet another lovely day in paradise. The autumn sun is shining bright, mild wind blowing, the air smelling of autumn leaves, scattered around the ground just like the beginning of a whimsical fairytale.

All creating this sweet atmosphere of total oblivion, which somehow keeps out the upcoming cold, the economical crisis, dripping through the daily news, the instability and promises for big changes coming our way.

So, I enjoy the weather for like fifteen minutes and get pulled back into reality just in time to hear on the local news:

There is a suspect hold responsible for the massive cars put on fire in the close neighborhood. So, I quickly recall the tension and fear I had experience two evening ago, when I had to go out for the night and leave my car parked next to the subway station.
http://www.btv.bg/news/bulgaria/story/1584385265-Ima_arestuvan_za_palejite_na_koli_v_Sofia.html


Then the global news kick in and I recall the 10 sec from "Quest means business", which I came upon yesterday, while I was flipping the channels , where he was saying that UK has a back-up plan in case the Eurozone falls apart.

Hm, let's see if there is something more refreshing out there - in my favorite escape form - the Fashion shows, I love to watch. And this is what Stacy and Clinton have to say just as I am on my way to work:

"Work doesn't always speak for itself. It is a part of the whole package…"





Ok, if you say so. And off I go towards a hard-work day.
By the time I get to the office, it is already time for the local "farmers protests" to break the news. Grain producers - not happy with the government support, and our office coffee talks are just in sync with the breaking news - we wonder what our salaries will be like after the end of the year reviews...
and before you know it - the sun is behind the mountain hills again and it is time for some dinner time wisdom:

If a woman has to choose between dedicating her time and efforts for taking care of other people and taking care of her own family, which one would you choose?

No comments:

Post a Comment