Saturday, December 10, 2011

Ms Fanasiya's reflection of the day - So, you'd better capture every single moment of it


Magical...The winter sun is upon us. Shining bright, but warming slight. I am happily taking a sunbath, hoping it will last for more than a a minute or two.


Today is all about happiness. Giving it, sharing it, feeling it. A hand-reach away. Right at this moment happiness is expressed in a turtle face. Small, ceramic turtle figure, which my little son is painting in bright candy colors. And I fully enjoy looking at his face, full of exitement and cerenity at the same time. There it goes, my moment of perfect oblivion.



And the reality check is just a glimpse away, as I suddenly notice thre is more paint on his clothes and my fingures than on the turtle. Fun comes with consequences. And is an essential element of happiness. So much so, that by X-mas time all commercials are injected with "merry" spirit, to quite reduculas extend sometimes.
Just the day before I heard a customized version of a favourite children's X-mas song, which projects a phone as the main character. The moment I heard it, it wasn't funny anymore. It was sad and pathetic. And my opinion matters. At least this is what this article says:
Marketing to Moms: You’re Doing It All Wrong

And being happy becomes a steady trend to follow if one perceives himself/herself a modern person. My professional social network says just about the same in today's news:
9 Things That Motivate Employees More Than Money

No comments:

Post a Comment