Wednesday, April 23, 2014

I had forgotten how much I like places like this in moments like this.

It is a weekday morning and busy, hungry, half-dreaming, half-awake people stroll up and down the cafe front.

I am hunting - hunting for inspiration. There is nothing like a place full of people at somewhat limited space, who know they are bound to see and be seen. And the inspiration is not far behin: a pair of bright green pumps here, a pop of pink and blu from under the darker top clothes there or a very bold out-of-the-spring fashion columns ansamble of moka leather jacket with princess like sleeves paired with orange scarf and floral beige dress, cool sunglassess and a fling-style bag to accompany all that of course(but of course).

I reflect on my own style. Inevitably! I used to consider myself elegant, but somewhat edgy lady. None of that is present anymore. As years pass by I find myself settled in this way more relaxed and slightly on the casual side style. High heels are no longer a must, not even when going to work or meeting some old friends.

Even in my high-heel versions of an outfit, they are still far away from strict, clean and skinthick. And it is not a matter of body structure or energy issue, it might be me having given up a bit on all of my ambitions and tahta long-time visualization of the super-dynamic perpeto-mobile person, who radiates driectionate determination at all times.

Well, I guess, the inspiration really got me and I surrenderred - two colorful rings and some head and hair accessories later, I am ready to go back to the colorless office and use it as the blank canvas it is to start creating what we call ...work.

No comments:

Post a Comment